9.30.2009

Back in Action!





Well, things are starting get back to normal, but still life is crazy busy! The baby is now 6 weeks old and we're getting used to him! Before the pregnancy, my wife would accompany me on most of my photo shoots and we would shoot together. It became a lot harder the farther she got into her pregnancy and I would find myself alone or shooting with another friend. I really did miss my wife and all the help she gave me!

Just last week, she said, I need to start shooting again. Of course I encouraged to go ahead and do it. She works with some of the young women at church and she had a planning meeting with them. She decided it would be a great way to get back in to the swing of things if she just took a few shots of the girls after their meeting.

My wife came home very excited about the photo shoot and started editing right away. I love the photos she took. I had nothing to do with any of these photos because I wasn't even there. She shot completely manual and had perfect exposures in her photos! I'm extra proud of her and look forward to having my partner back for upcoming photo shoots! Although the photos have my little logo on them, they should say "Photography by Jeane".

Great job, and Happy 4th Anniversary today! You're the best wife and mother in the world! I love you so much and consider myself the luckiest man ever!

1 comment:

Dasl*it Photography said...

Hi Maka.. youve been missed.. tell your wife beautiful photos her young women are beautiful.