9.05.2009

Life Happens!

So sorry about the lack of blog posts! Life has been a little crazy in our little home. We recently added a new little mouth to feed. Our son was born on August 17th. Little Elijah is beautiful little baby boy, and he's been the perfect addition to our home. His older brother Malachi loves to give him kisses and hold him!

Jeane is still on recovery road from a C section but I'm happy to report that she is doing well. Mommy loves her 2 little boys!

The boys have had visits from both sets of grandparents. Jeane's mom and dad were here the first week that Elijah was born. What a great blessing that was. Malachi did not suffer from any lack of attention. It seems that every time he went to a store, he got a brand new toy! Elijah got his fair share of the "loot" as well!

My parents were in town a week ago, and the "spoils" continued! Malachi really knows how to charm his grandparents, but I think my parents enjoy it anyways! The boys definitely have everything they need and more!

With all that has been going on, I still have a ton of work to catch up on. I have a lot of family sessions in the coming weeks. I am very grateful for all the well wishes for my family from friends!

Life happens, it keeps us busy, but life is definitely great right now! Photos to come soon!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Congrats to both of you on the new addition!