6.24.2009

Sunny Southern California!

Blue skies, 75 degrees, and a beautiful bride and groom! What more could you ask for? Picture perfect day for a great wedding! I love California weddings. I think I cover more weddings in LA than I do in Salt Lake? We're always looking for any reason to get out to some really nice weather!

Linzie and Tyler had a great wedding! Everything was perfect and their love for each other was obvious! So much support from their families, and an incredible love story. They met all the way across the world in Australia, at a friend's wedding! Funny how things work out when it's meant to be!

Congratulations you two, and best of luck with everything in life!




3 comments:

Leesha said...

oooh i've been waiting for u to post these, and u never disappoint. great job maka! linzie told me how gracious you were about working with their budget. your blessings are gonna keep coming because you and your wife have the biggest hearts in the world.

Dasl*it Photography said...

Love the shots Maka.. Thanks again for letting me tag a long today. I learned a lot.. Your the best..

Anonymous said...

wow, your work is amazing. Hope you don't mind that I've started following your blog. Keep those awesome pictures coming!