3.09.2009

Strength and Wisdom








I've known Lisa for quite a long time now, and ever since I've known her her, she's been an example of strength and wisdom! I just met her new husband Todd, and he seems like such a great guy. I know he treats her very well, and they seem so happy together.

Lisa called me about taking photos for their 1 year anniversary coming up, and I was excited to do it! We had some good luck with the weather and and it was a really fun time. You can't ask for more than that!

6 comments:

Seini Photography said...

Lisa is definitely one of wisdom! I've always looked up to her and ma glad that she is so happily in love....I know for the longest time too many guys were too intimidated to even look in her direction...Todds the smart one to capture her heart:) Beautiful! Do tell Lisa I send my love! Great work Maka!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The pictures are amazing!!! Thanks for showing such a beautiful side of my little sister. I'm so proud of her. I'm also impressed with how good your photography is. You've got a great eye and know how to use angles, lights, colors, . . .

Leti Purcell-YoungYen said...

Hey Maka! I do pop in very frequent but rarely leave a message. Just wanted you to know that your doing great work. Keep it up! Maybe one of these days I can follow you around and you can help school me. :) Say hello to Jenae for me.

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Beautiful pix! I love her lashes, they are soo long!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Hi Maka, I just found this blog... awesome talent you have! Lisa is the best-that's for sure. I love how these pics capture their relationship. He's super sweet 2 her. :)

mary said...

These are beautiful! We love Lisa!