7.16.2009

Lauren & Malosi!




What an amazingly beautiful young couple! Since I make it my responsibility to make the couple look as beautiful as possible, they really made it easy on me! I don't know how much better looking you can get? Is it fair when every photo you take of a couple is your favorite?

It was also very easy to see that these two are very much in love! I had a great time interacting, and laughing with them, and it really made my day. When I got home and uploaded their photos, I couldn't stop saying WOW! I'm still saying it as I post these photos!

Congrats you two! Thanks for having me be a part of your special day. I know it's killing you that you have to be in Hawaii right now! LOL! Have a safe trip, and we'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Great pix Maka! They are a cute couple! My fave is #1 and #6!

sepa said...

gorgeous, maka! both the couple and the pictures. :)

violetsky photo said...

Gorgeous Maka! I love the colors of the summer and you captured them beautifully. Great job.

The Lautaha's said...

Wow Maka! You've done it again, and your talent never ceases to amaze me. What a beautiful couple!