4.09.2009

Extended Family!



This is just a quick peek to share a few photos of this extended family photo shoot! It was Great-Grandma's 80th birthday and they threw a great birthday bash for her! How FUN!!

This family photo shoot had the makings for a hectic shoot! 9 different families, 15 kids under the age of 10, and 45 people in all! I can honestly say I was incredibly surprised by how smoothly it went. The kids were so ready for photos! They had the cutest clothes on with some awesome colors. And this whole family had it all together. Schedule was perfectly organized and each family was right on time for their turn!

I had a fantastic time with this family! I have so many more photos to post, but I wanted to get a few of these up so you can see some of these cute great grand kids, and the great grandmother!

2 comments:

sepa said...

nice close ups!

Dasl*it Photography said...

Great shots Maka, it was nice meeting you and your wife @ Omi photo session I'm a big fan...
Loyann