1.08.2009

As promised...

















































Since I've been out of commission for a while, I got a little behind on some of my work! I did a little sneak peak for the Navalta Family, but I promised more photos for you to look at. Well, as promised, here they are.


In anticipation of this photo shoot, I was a little leery of the amount of kids that would be there. In past experiences, it can be a little nightmare trying to make sure they are all happy and ready for photos. I made sure to get plenty of rest the night before, and I ate a good breakfast in my preparation for what I thought was going to be a long morning!


Well, Malia found a great indoor place to shoot with plenty of natural lighting without the natural cold. Thanks for thinking ahead Malia! To my surprise, all of these kids were very well behaved. No one threw a fit. They all remained in control and took direction very easily! I couldn't have been more thankful. I enjoy family photos when the kids make it easy on me. I'm sure that being in a warm area helped, but I think these kids would have been fine anywhere. What a great treat! It was a bonus that all of them were so cute.


While I worked with individual families, Jeane ran around and took individual photos of the kids. I think we both had a great time. It's always fun to watch families interact with each other. Watching the Navalta family, I could really see a lot of closeness, and gratitude that they could all be together for the holidays. I could also see that they must have had a fun time growing up together in Hawaii.


I am happy that you all asked me to capture some memories for your entire family at such a special time of year. Jeane and I had a blast, and we were very impressed with all the kids. I hope you all made it home to your various destinations safely. Thanks so much for a wonderful time!

5 comments:

malia said...

awesome! i'm so impressed! they look great.
hope you're feeling better.

OMI said...

I Love these family shots! Great job on the individuals Jeane! BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Maka & Jeane! Kiss baby for us! We love you guys! :)

kam said...

they look great maka! you guys were awesome to deal with all the craziness. :)

Kei said...

thanks for the great photos! They are so fun to look at and I'm sure we will ALWAYS love having them!