1.30.2009

Moonlighting!






Well, when I'm not photographing weddings and families, I moonlight as a "wedding singer". LOL!! Actually, we do sing at a lot of weddings, but sing at a lot of different events as well, and we have a great time!

I've been singing with these guys for years. Jr. Maile, Jethro Fano, and Sailiata Fano. We do a lot of island style music, and cover a lot of popular songs with an island flavor.

Last night we sang at a new Japanese restaurant that invites bands to come play live music on Thursday nights. We played a 2 hour set, and we had a great time. I'm really lucky to play music with such great, and talented guys.

I pulled out the camera a couple times, so I'm not in the photos. Oh well, that's how I prefer it anyways. A little while back I posted about "doing what you love", and music is something that I definitely love!

1 comment:

JaPinoy said...

awesome pics! we miss those days in college! we hope to see everyone during our next trip to utah! -jill