3.18.2010

Hawaii- Day 3




I went for a walk right before practice today, and took photos of things that I saw, and tried to make them interesting. I wanted to challenge myself, since I mostly take photos of people. I love to make people look great. It's so hard to make inanimate objects come alive. It's not my specialty, but I figured, I'm in Hawaii, and if I can't find beauty in things around me here, than there is no hope for me. I did my best, and I'm willing to share with you.

The challenge is ever present. I see beauty all around me here, and it seems so hard for me to capture what I see in my mind, with the lens of my camera. I'll keep trying while I'm here, but I don't think I'll be making the switch from people, to landscapes and anything similar. I just love to capture emotions like joy, happiness, etc...

No food photos today. Dinner was pretty simple. Just a plate lunch from Zippy's. Although it was simple, it tasted so great! I guess I can take that approach with photography. Find beauty in the simple things!

2 comments:

The Lautaha's said...

Wow! Are you here for Vacay? Or doing sessions?

The Lautaha's said...

Ahhh, just read your last few blogs...how fun! And looks like you're having a GRRREAT time at the Japanese restaurants. :)